Dimensions of the Consumer Spinal Decompressor™*
- Floor measurement 40 1/4” open
- Frame 32” wide with handles 37”
- Collapsed 27” high, fully extended 36 5/8”
- Seat width 24”, depth 11”
- 64 lbs
*All measurements are approximations and can be considered reasonably accurate but not exact measurements
- Made of heavy gauge steel
- Comfortable saddle seat and calf pads
- Weight bearing is on the thighs, no pressure on feet, ankles or knees
- Usable by people with leg length discrepancies.
- Adaptable to different length trunks, thighs and legs
- Vertical rear post adjustable 90°, 65°, 40° to ensure maximum hamstring, gluteal, lumbar, thoracic and cervical stretch, strengthening and decompression.
- Rear T-Bar is adjustable up to 4” to accommodate different thigh diameters.
- Maximum weight load is 350 lbs.
Dr. LeRoy Perry’s Spinal Decompressors™ are heavy-duty exercise devices used by Olympic and professional athletes all over the world.
The Professional model was originally designed for our US military and is now used by chiropractic and medical offices, gyms, physical therapy facilities, colleges and universities. The consumer (Athletic) model, which has the same specifications, is lighter, folds up for easy transportation, and therefore can easily be used at home or in the office.
Dr. LeRoy Perry’s Spinal Decompressor™ is a biomechanically efficient exercise and rehabilitation system, proven to enhance athletic performance. It is also the most significant breakthrough for bad-back pain sufferers, combining Gravity-Traction and Active Spinal Decompression™.
Using the forces of gravity, it allows the user to elongate and decompress the spine in a safe, relaxed and comfortable inverted position. Decompressing the spine increases nerve supply and circulation throughout the body, thereby supplying more oxygen to all organs and tissues.
Considered by many yoga and Pilates teachers to be the ultimate exercise device, Dr. LeRoy Perry’s Spinal Decompressor™ reinforces yoga principles. The Spinal Decompressor can also be used to perform back and abdominal/adductor exercises, re- educating the muscles to create balance, co-ordination and Spinal Core Stability™.
It only takes two minutes twice a day to achieve results.
Spinal Decompressor™ users claim that the benefits obtained are RELIEF of BACK PAIN, and an INCREASE in VITALITY, STAMINA, STRENGTH and FLEXIBILITY.
Using Dr. LeRoy Perry’s Spinal Decompressor™ is simple. Leaning forward in an inverted position, just relax and breathe, and let your muscles elongate.
Contraindications of the Spinal Decompressor include but are not limited to hypertension, heart condition, glaucoma, stroke, any metal or surgical implants/screws or other hardware in the spine. Please consult your doctor to make sure he/she feels it is beneficial and safe for you to use this or any other exercise device.